PRODUCT DETAILS :
- Blue Metalic Foil Semi Stitched Lehenga Choli
- This Blue Embroidered Work in Choli..
- This designer Lehenga beautifully Blue Color of Metalic Foil Lehenga Work With Semi Stitched Lehenga. Lace Border on Dupatta with 2.40 MTR.
- This White Lehenga Choli is available with Santoon fabric.
Disclaimer: Accessories are for presentation purposes only. The length may vary up to 2 inches. Can-Can attached inside.
- Please keep in mind that there may be slight variations in the color of the item you receive as compared to the product picture on the website.
- The Beige & Green Color seen on the monitor will change according to the light, camera and settings.
- Intensify your style statement by wearing Beige & Green Embroidered and Sequence as it becomes more comfy and trendy at the same time.
- The diversification in colors may be the toughest riddle to solve & to choose one amongst all.
- Moreover keeping customer safety in mind, hygienic packing due to the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic, Khushbu Fashion & Shubhkala supports no contact delivery.
Wash & Care Instructions:
- Dry Clean Only.
- All Black garments should be washed with a mild detergent.
- Embroidery may be dry cleaned, however, extreme care should be exercised when dry cleaning.
- Special care must be taken when dark shades are dry cleaned. Avoid use of pre-spotting agents.
- Dry clean only or hand wash at your own risk using a silk friendly detergent. Do not bleach or tumble dry. If hand washing, dry in shade.
- Use warm iron. Also note that woven motifs and designs may have slight variations.
- Foil Printing is a traditional process; Embroidered Work articles have their own minor imperfections.
- The traditional Dying and Embroidered process may result in slight color bleeding at the first wash.
- Woven designs slight variation is possible.
- Product Range of Fabric and Accessories May Slightyl Vary From the Actural Colour. Because, Impact of Our Digital Photo Shoots. We Request you to Consider These Minor Colour Variations.